Benefits of Membership
- Recognition of educational achievement in the field
- Support of colleagues in iridology and natural healthcare worldwide
- Listing on our website as a referral guide for those seeking a qualified iridologist
- Distinctive annual membership certificate
- Annual International Iridology and Integrative Healthcare Congress™
- Discount on registration fees for the annual congress and other continuing education programs
- Standardization of professional education
- Beautifully cast, gold lapel pin of ICI logo
- A central office to serve you
- Continuing education programs
- Discounted rate to a subscription to the International Journal of Iridology and Integrative Healthcare™ (USA)
- Spanish-speaking division to support the Latin-American people
Become a Member Today!
Become a Member!
The Commission on Professional Recognition and Accreditation of the International College of Iridology has established the following criteria leading to the designation, Board Certified Holistic Iridologist™.
Click on each tab to see each
Click on each tab to see each
membership level below
- General Membership
- Associate Status
- Academic Status
- Colleague in Iridology
- Professional Iridologist
- Diploma in Iridology™
Anyone is welcome to join who would like the many benefits of membership. There are no prerequisites. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Completion of at least one course in the study of iridology. These may be courses taught in other countries and in any language.
- No prerequisite.
- Completion and Certification in Holistic Iridology® Level I. Study may be through a “live” seminar or via distance education.
- Prerequisite: Academic Status
- Completion and Certification in Holistic Iridology® Level II. Study may be through a “live” seminar or via distance education.
- Prerequisite: Colleague in Iridology Status
- Completion and Certification in Holistic Iridology® Level III through attendance at a “live”, 5-day seminar and successful completion of the oral and written exams.
- To achieve this distinction the student will successfully complete the course work for all levels of instruction as previously set forth.
- In addition, an anatomy and physiology course, approved by the ICI, must be successfully completed. This course may be taken on-campus or via a distance education format.
- There is also a practical exam to be completed outside of class. This exam consists of the student performing a detailed analysis of three pairs of eyes utilizing the clinical assessment system taught.
Board Certified Holistic Iridologist™
- Hold a Diplomate of Holistic Iridology® or equivalent
- Hold an advanced college degree or professional school training, i.e. N.D., Ph.D., D.O., M.D., O.D., D.Ac., O.M.D., D.Sc., D.C., D.D.S., D.V.M., M.A., M.S., M.S.W., R.N., Master Herbalist, Homeopath, Massage Therapist, Colon Hydrotherapist, Nutritionist, and other licensed healthcare professionals
- Two years of clinical experience in iridology after earning diploma
- Must be using a film or digital imaging system to do their work
- Submit 5 case studies, including photos, from clinical practice
- Must pass the Board Certification Exam—which will include 3 pairs of irises for analysis and a written exam